Mondays 2 - 4pm
Outdoor learning, team building and untamed experiences!
Each week will follow a similar format so that children can become confident in their surroundings. There will be a balanced mix of free time and structured challenges which children are free to dip in and out of as they wish.
- Explore the woods at your own pace.
- Woodland games.
- Games and challenges designed to encourage team work, problem solving and communication.
- Den building, magic potions, camouflage and habitats, campfire cooking, environmental art projects.
- Designed to be fun, engaging and informative.
- Reflective time with a campfire and roasted marshmallows.