School Trips : Outdoor Learning for All Ages
- Explore the woodland.
- Fun games that will challenge leadership, communication, empathy and problem solving.
- Themed art projects using natural and scavenged materials.
- Treasure hunt challenges.
- Team building exercises.
- Choose your challenge and step out of your comfort zone.
- Embedded Maths, English and British Values.
- Guided reflection.
We have over five years experience delivering age appropriate outdoor learning experiences with school groups. We can tailor your day to fit in with a specific theme, or suggest activities that will be suitable for you.
All about maps
- Introduction to maps, what are they for and how do we use them.
Life in the woodland
- Games, activities and creative projects to learn about the natural environment and it's inhabitants.
- Use ID charts, pooters and magni jars to examine the flora and fauna.
- Physically interact with, and explore the natural woodlands.
- Qualified archery instructors will guide you through safety and technique.
- Large Outdoor range.
- Games and challenges to test your skills!
- Introduction to fire lighting and the fire triangle
- Create a flame without matches or a lighter
- Toast marshmallows
- Prepare some campfire pizza bread and cook it over the campfire
- Work in teams to build dens and add special features
- Present your achievements to the group before entering the den and preparing for the ultimate challenge- is it waterproof!