Get your mojo back at Goblin Combe!
A relaxed course where everyone is welcome.
If you fancy trying something different, meeting some new people, enjoying yourself and taking a step away from the stresses and strains of everyday life then this course is perfect for you.
Based outdoors in the Goblin Combe woodland you will have the opportunity to learn about the woodland ecology, try your hand at archery, take on some woodland challenges and crafts, build campfires, cook lunch, walk, talk and be present in the moment.
- Courses typically run weekly for 5 weeks on a Tuesday 10am-2pm
- Feel more confident around others and in your own abilities
- Improve physical fitness, team work and communication skills
- Develop skills for employment
- Prepare for the next step in your life
- Courses are kindly funded by North Somerset Community learning. The course is open to all adults resident in North Somerset aged 19+. Priority for spaces is given to those in receipt of certain benefits and/ or with few or no formal qualifications. Whether you fall into a priority group or not, if you feel attending would help you then please do get in touch